High Schools Training Room and Game Coverage
- Bonny Eagle High School
- Gorham High School
College Training Room and Game Coverage
- University of Southern Maine, Gorham Campus
- Bowdoin College
- Beach to Beacon (10k Race)
- Boston Marathon
- Iron Man Augusta 70.3
- Lake Placid Ironman
- Maine Celtics NBA –G league
- Maine Marathon
- Maine Mariners Hockey team
- PGA Korn Ferry Live + Work in Maine Open
- Portland Boxing Club
- Portland Rugby Football Club
- Special Olympics
- New England ACSM (Fall)
- ACSM Advanced Team Physician Course (Winter)
- AMSSM Annual Conference (Spring)
- ACSM Annual Meeting (Spring)
- AMSSM/MMC MSK Ultrasound Intermediate/Advanced Course (June)
- University of New England CME Courses (Manual Medicine)
Sports Medicine fellows and faculty at the Korn Ferry golf tournament.
Latest NewsView All
MMC Emergency Department Earns Emergency Nurses Association Lantern Award
The emergency department at Maine Medical Center (MMC) has earned an Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) 2022 Lantern Award for demonstrating exceptional and innovative performance in leadership, practice, education, advocacy and research. MMC’s emergency department is one of just 29 in the U.S. to receive this honor this year.
SMHC Offers Self-Referral Screening Mammograms to Non-Patients
Southern Maine Health Care (SMHC), part of MaineHealth, has expanded their mammogram screening services to reach all women in York country, whether or not they are current patients.
Maine Behavioral Healthcare taps experienced professional from the Maine Health Care Association to lead communications
Nadine Grosso will bring more than 20 years’ experience as a health care communications professional to the state’s leading provider of behavioral health services.
Pen Bay Medical Center Adjusts COVID Testing Hours
The testing center, located at 731 Commercial St. in Rockport, will be open from 8 to 10 am, Monday through Friday.