- Sports Medicine Clinic - Maine Medical Center
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine - Maine Medical Partners
- Specialty Rotations (Hand, Spine, Foot/Ankle)
- Killington Medical Clinic - Killington, VT
- Weekly sports medicine topic review (Core Curriculum)
- Journal Club
- PT & Manual Medicine
- Exercise Physiology & Sports Nutrition
- Sports Psychology
- Functional Anatomy with cadaver lab time
- Ultrasound Workshop
- Sideline Emergency Workshop
- Joint injection
- Grand Rounds Presentations
- Sports Medicine Lecture Series
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Outreach education: trainers, coaches, athletes, parent groups
- Injury prevention
- Clinical correlation
Primary Specialty Experience (varies depending on specialty background)
- Primary Care Experience at MMP Portland Family Medicine
- Pediatric Experience at MMP Pediatrics
- Emergency Medicine Experience with MMC Emergency Medicine
Latest NewsView All
MaineHealth and Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Maine Reach Agreement
MaineHealth and Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Maine today announced they have reached an agreement that will keep Maine Medical Center in Anthem’s care provider network for the next two years.
MaineHealth and Partnering Institutions Awarded 20 Million Grant by the NIH
Funding from the National Institutes of Health will support the continued success of the Northern New England Clinical and Translational Research Network in improving the health of rural Maine.
MMC Emergency Department Earns Emergency Nurses Association Lantern Award
The emergency department at Maine Medical Center (MMC) has earned an Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) 2022 Lantern Award for demonstrating exceptional and innovative performance in leadership, practice, education, advocacy and research. MMC’s emergency department is one of just 29 in the U.S. to receive this honor this year.
SMHC Offers Self-Referral Screening Mammograms to Non-Patients
Southern Maine Health Care (SMHC), part of MaineHealth, has expanded their mammogram screening services to reach all women in York country, whether or not they are current patients.