Health & Wellbeing Programs
There is no time more important than today to set a personal wellbeing goal, and you will be more successful when combined with a plan and vision on what you want to achieve. Try setting some small goals over the next month. Stay focused, create new habits and have fun! Need some help to get started? We are pleased to provide you with resources to help you succeed.
The following programs and resources are available to employees for 2020:
Our WOW! Health & Wellbeing programs are available to MaineHealth employees and their spouse/partners who are interested in receiving support and expert guidance in their quest for improving their health. These programs are free and offered at various times through the year. Please note that some programs are only available to benefits-eligible employees.
- Diabetes Prevention Program - This program is a lifestyle change program for preventing type 2 diabetes. The program is free for all MaineHealth team members and you can earn up to 23,000 Virgin Pulse points.
- Registered Dietitian - Work with a food and nutrition expert to develop a personal food plan and much more.
- Healthy Paybacks puts dollars back in your pocket for participating in health and wellness activities through the Healthy Paybacks Program. All MaineHealth employees are eligible for $100 eligible activities.
Stress Reduction and Management
- Stress Management and Resiliency Resources - Explore educational topics, relaxation practices, and additional resources that can help you to increase your ability to live life more in balance.
- Stress Free Now - Cleveland Clinic's clinically proven, 6-week online course teaches you how to practice relaxation techniques and gives you real-life strategies for managing your body's reaction to stress. This $50 program offers lifetime access and is eligible for $50 in Healthy Paybacks.
- Mindfulness Classes - These classes are eligible for Healthy Paybacks.
- HealthAdvocate - HealthAdvocate is a 24/7 free and confidential resource program designed to provide support, information and referrals for issues like handling stress and overload, navigating the health care system, finding child care and so much more.