Health Index Initiative
The Health Index initiative engages the MaineHealth system and its partners in using data and health indicators to:
- Identify the most important health issues and needs of people and communities in the MaineHealth service area
- Help identify opportunities for strategic and collaborative actions to address Maine’s most pressing health issues
- Monitor and routinely assess the progress made on improving the health of people and communities in the MaineHealth service area
Health Index Priorities
Through the Health Index initiative, MaineHealth is taking actions to address these high-priority population health issues:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Behavioral Health
- Healthy Aging: Falls Prevention
- Child & Adolescent Immunizations
- Tobacco & Nicotine Dependence
- Social Determinants of Health
Latest NewsView All
Physicians Join Maine Medical Partners
Maine Medical Partners announces the following new hires: Jeffrey Howard, MD, PhD, Elizabeth Linnell, MD and Meredith Baker, MD.
TUSM-MMC Maine Track Holds Match Day in Maine
Of the 39 students in the Tufts University School of Medicine – Maine Medical Center Maine Track program, 12 will be spending their residencies in Maine.
Proud Mom to Share Son’s Inspirational Journey Thanks to Maine’s Premiere Autism Center
On March 22, Maine Behavioral Healthcare’s Glickman Lauder Center of Excellence in Autism and Developmental Disorders (GLCOE) will hold a benefit with a seated dinner during An Evening of Possibility.
Franklin Community Health Network taps chief operating officer as its new president
The selection of Barbara Sergio to lead FCHN follows the promotion of its previous president, Trampas Hutches, to the role of president of MaineHealth’s newly formed Mountain Region.