Pen Bay Medical Center is committed to improving community health and wellness by providing health education, support and resources. We offer health education classes, screenings, events and outreach programs to help you stay well, learn about your health and manage your health conditions.
Classes and Events
We offer a wide variety of health and well-being classes. Join us!
MaineHealth Findhelp, is an online directory of free or reduced-cost services like medical care, food, housing and more.
Community Wellness Trail
The trail runs along the perimeter of the Pen Bay Medical Center (PBMC) hospital grounds and is accessed by three trail heads. You can park in the small lot across from CedarWorks on Route 1. Two additional trail heads are located at 3 Glen Cove Drive and near the PBMC café. The trail includes nine fitness stations. View the trail map.
- Please plan ahead and prepare to carry out any trash. (Dog waste stations are located at each trail head.)
- For your safety, please read and follow the instructions at each station.
- Please stay on the trail.
- Respect the wildlife.
- Be considerate of other visitors and respect the privacy of our patients.
- The trail is open from sunrise to sunset.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- Please check for ticks after walking the trail.