LincolnHealth offers free and cost-subsidized education and support programs to community members throughout the year. Each program is carefully chosen to serve a community need and is supervised or taught by LincolnHealth clinical and professional staff. Please call for more information.
LincolnHealth Education Department - 207-563-4540
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Course
- American Heart Association CPR and AED Courses
- American Red Cross Babysitting Class
- Asthma Education
- Hospital Tours
- School Health & Wellness Programs
- Smoking Cessation Classes
LincolnHealth – Miles Campus - Wellness and Rehabilitation Department - 207-563-4518
- Parkinson’s Disease Support Group
- Diabetes Support Group
- Alzheimer’s Caregiver Support Group
- Multiple Sclerosis Support Group
LincolnHealth – Miles Campus - Obstetrics Department - 207-563-4536
- Childbirth Education class
- Sibling classes upon request
- Prenatal tours of the Obstetrics Department that include an educational component are also available by appointment.
Upcoming classes, events, and support groups
We offer a variety of free and low-cost classes, events, and support groups throughout the year for our patients and community members.