The Androscoggin Valley Medical Arts Center is conveniently located at 21 Main Street in Livermore Falls.
Primary care is provided by the Franklin Health Livermore Falls Family Practice. Care team members include: Lenia Coates, PA-C; Linda Cota, MD; Heidi Decker, MD; and Jennifer Delker, APRN-FNP. The medical practice is open Monday through Friday from 7 am – 5 pm.
Outpatient Specialty Care
- Steven Coates PA-C, treatment of musculoskeletal disorders and sports medicine
- Paul Wooden, MD, evaluation and treatment of skin problems and diseases
- Tara Aumand, MD; women's health care
- Thomas E Van der Kloot, MD, and Nicholas Pozzessere, DO, each provide pulmonology services one day per month.
- Rebecca Chandler, PMH-NP, psychiatric care including mental health counseling services
Physical therapy services with extended hours for appointments are provided every Monday through Friday by staff from the Franklin Memorial Hospital Physical Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine Program.
Lab, x-ray, and ultrasound services are also available, as well as 3D mammography and breast care support services provided by staff of the Martha B. Webber Breast Care Center.