Sowing and Growing
A Virtual Gardening Series to benefit the SMHC Spiritual Care Program
Do you love gardening, organic vegetables, finding harmony in nature or walking a labyrinth? SMHC is pleased to present a series of talks on just these topics. One ticket for $100 allows you to participate in all our interactive zoom presentations. Any talks you miss or want to see again can be viewed later through a private link.
Complete the form below to join us in June!
Some of our presenters:
- Creating a Labyrinth: Juliet Altham and Shelly Snow, Director of Spiritual Care at SMHC, will facilitate a zoom talk and onsite meditation – June 11 at 4 pm
- Native Plants for Pollinators: Amy Witt creates nature walks to teach about native plants and their benefits though her program Earth Walkers – June 12 at 10 am
- Horticultural Therapy: Irene Barber from Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens in Boothbay Harbor – June 12 at 4 pm
- Farming Oysters: Cameron Barner, owner of Love Point Oysters, Upper Goose Island in Casco Bay – June 19 at 10 am
- The Zen Gardener: Creating Sacred and Healing Gardens: Sue Gordon, owner of Zen and Company in Lower Village, Kennebunk – June 24 at 6:30 pm
- Organic Vegetable Gardens: Mort Mather, of Joshua’s Restaurant in Wells, was instrumental in the early days of Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association (MOFGA) and founding President of Laudholm Trust – June 26 at 10 am