Lab Services at Memorial
All patients must call to schedule an appointment for lab services.
Our full-service laboratory is open every day for immediate response to the Memorial Hospital emergency department and acute inpatient needs. We offer diagnostic and therapeutic testing for chemistry, blood bank, immunology, hematology, microbiology, coagulation and pathology.
Lab personnel work hard to achieve timely results and to make the experience for patients as pleasant as possible. Our experienced phlebotomists share a sincere concern for their patients and for making the process as brief and stress-free as possible.
Clinical Laboratory Services
We strive to deliver excellent laboratory services through skill, technology, patient-centered service and an ongoing commitment to 100% accuracy. We are accredited by the State of New Hampshire and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Services include:
- Patient-centered, friendly care
- Certified phlebotomists
- Convenient hours of operation, including Saturdays
- Comprehensive diagnostic test menu
- Appropriate care of specimens from collection to results delivery
- Coverage of lab services by most insurance companies
- Testing of specimens collected in Memorial Hospital clinical practices
- Immediate electronic transmission of completed test results to Memorial providers
Note: Other labs do not have this direct connection with Memorial providers.
We recommend that you contact your insurance company to discuss any coverage questions before lab services are delivered. You are responsible for fees not covered by your insurance company.