It is important to us that you have all of the information you need to make decisions about your healthcare. On this website, you can find information about your diagnosis, how to prepare for surgery, and other educational materials to share with your family and friends. Learning about the choices available to help you will make it easier to decide what treatment is best for you. We also offer a list of reliable websites for health information so that you can find the answers you need, from trustworthy sources.
If you don’t find the answers that you are looking for on our website, please call our office and ask to speak with one of our nurses at (207) 885-0011. We are happy to help you find the information you are looking for to better your health!
- Lumbar Fusion After Surgery Goals
- After My Lumbar Spine Surgery – Information for Caregivers
- Cervical Surgery Discharge Instructions
- Cervical Surgery Return to Work and Activity Guidelines
- Lumbar Laminectomy/Discectomy Discharge Instructions
- Lumbar Laminectomy/Discectomy Return to Work and Activity Guidelines
- Lumbar Fusion Discharge Instructions
- Lumbar Fusion Return to Work and Activity Guidelines
What is Shared Decision Making?
Physicians at Neurosurgery and Spine explain Shared Decision Making, a collaborative process which provides the patient with information about their diagnosis, compares treatment options, and takes individual patient concerns into consideration before a treatment plan is established.