Apply & Contact | Adult Neurology Residency
How to Apply
MMC participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) and all PGY-1 residents in the institution are selected by this process. We accept applications only through the use of the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We ask that each applicant make every effort to get all materials to us by the end of October.
- Completed ERAS Application
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE or COMLEX Scores
- Dean’s Letter (MSPE)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- International Medical Graduates must be certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- We sponsor J-1 Visas only
- **For the AY 2023-2024: All interviews will be held virtually. No in person interviews, individual visits or tours, etc. will be held**
- Interviews are by invitation only
- We evaluate each application prior to extending an invitation to interview.
- The committee will not review incomplete applications.
Neurology Residency Program Manager
Maine Medical Center
22 Bramhall St, Portland ME 04102