Androscoggin Valley Medical Arts Center
The Androscoggin Valley Medical Arts Center located at 21 Main Street in Livermore Falls opened in January 2012. Health care services offered include primary care by Franklin Health Livermore Falls Family Practice, outpatient specialty care, and diagnostic services.
Primary care clinicians include: Heidi Decker, MD; Mary Dunlap, FNP; Jennifer Delker, APRN-FNP; Linda Cota, MD; and Lenia Coates, PA-C. Licensed clinical social worker Julia Davis, LCSW, provides assessment, diagnosis, and brief counseling for patients, as well as referrals to outside services when needed.
Outpatient specialty care is provided by:
- Paul Wooden, MD, evaluation and treatment of skin problems and diseases
- Steven Coates, PA-C, orthopedic treatment of musculoskeletal disorders
- Tara Aumand, MD, women’s care
- Rebecca Chandler, PMH-NP, adult psychiatric care including medication management
- Thomas E Van der Kloot, MD and Nicholas Pozzessere, DO each provide pulmonology services one day per month.
Physical therapy services with extended hours for appointments are provided every Monday through Wednesday, and on Fridays by Marco Madison, PT, DPT, from the Franklin Memorial Hospital's Physical Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine Program.
Lab, x-ray, ultrasound, vascular imaging, and 3D mammography services are also available.
For more information, call 207-897-6601.