Androscoggin Valley Medical Arts Center
The Androscoggin Valley Medical Arts Center located at 21 Main Street in Livermore Falls opened in 2012. It is owned by Franklin Memorial Hospital and brings together personnel and services previously provided at Franklin Health Livermore Falls Family Practice on Union Street and at Franklin Memorial Hospital Outpatient Services on Main Street in Livermore Falls.
Health care services provided at the Androscoggin Valley Medical Arts Center in Livermore Falls include primary care by the medical staff of Franklin Health Livermore Falls Family Practice. Its clinicians include: Heidi Decker, MD; Mary Dunlap, FNP; Jonathan Gasper, MD; and Lenia Coates, PA-C.
The medical practice is open Monday through Friday from 7 am – 5 pm.
Outpatient specialty care is provided by:
- Thomas Pulling, MD, treatment of musculoskeletal disorders and sports medicine
- Daniel Doornbos, MD, FCCP, treatment of pulmonary (lung) conditions
- Paul Frey, MD, MPH, cardiology and vascular disorders
- Paul Wooden, MD, evaluation and treatment of skin problems and diseases
- Women’s care by providers at Franklin Health Women's Care
Physical therapy services with extended hours for appointments are provided every Monday through Wednesday, and on Fridays by Marco Madison, PT, DPT, from the Franklin Memorial Hospital Physical Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine Program.
Psychiatric care including mental health counseling services is provided by Rebecca Chandler, PMH-NP.
Lab, x-ray, and ultrasound services are also available, as well as 3D mammography and breast care support services provided by staff of the Martha B. Webber Breast Care Center.