Stephens Memorial Hospital 2023 Annual Fund
As a not-for-profit organization, Stephens Memorial Hospital relies on the generosity of our annual fund donors to help us provide the best possible care for our patients. Annual giving raises funds to help sustain and enhance many vital programs and services we provide to our community. Some recent initiatives supported by our annual donors include:
- Necessary PACE renovations - positioning us to be more resilient in emergencies
- Care team wellness - investing in the education and wellness of our team
- Breast tomosynthesis scanner - improving the ability to diagnose breast cancer, even in people who have no signs or symptoms
- New MRI scanner - generating a better quality image in less than 5 minutes
- Much-needed equipment - to support our physical rehabilitation services
Your gift to Stephens is an investment in the health and well-being of your local community. When you give to Stephens Memorial Hospital, you help to ensure health care is available for all who need it, regardless of their ability to pay.
For more information about the 2023 Annual Fund, please contact Abbie Graiver, Director of Development at 207-744-6049.
Thank You for Your Support
On behalf of our patients, their families and all who look to Stephens Memorial Hospital for their health care needs, thank you for your consideration.