Programs and Services
To inquire about any of the services listed below, please email us.
Network Development and Management
- Participant - Payer Forums
- Contract Issue Resolution
- Financial Support for Recognition Program Applications
- Payer Contract Negotiation
- Payer/ACO participant collaboration
- Performance Assessment and Communication – quality, utilization and clinical documentation
- Complex Care Management and Care Transition Interventions
- Clinical Trainings
- Connection to tools, resources and best practices
Data Operations and Analysis
- Population Health Management Data Analysis and Training
- Quality, Cost and Utilization Reporting
- Clinical Application Helpdesk
- Customized Claims-Based Reporting
Behavioral HealthCare Program
- Maintain information on areas of expertise to facilitate provider selection
- Assistance of resolution with payer issues
- Resource connection for effective referral and case management
Value-based Insights and Initiatives (VBII)
- Research and develop initiatives to exceed contract performance goals
- Monitor policy developments and provide updates to ACO colleagues
- Research and recommend evidence-based solutions to health system challenges
Additional information about the Behavioral HealthCare Program may be found at www.bhcp.org
Latest NewsView All
SMHC Names Caregiver of the Year
Stacy Merrill has been named Southern Maine Health Care’s 2020 Caregiver of the Year. Merrill is a valuable member of the SMHC team and emanates SMHC’s core values of patient centered, respect, integrity, excellence, ownership and innovation.
Franklin Memorial Hospital safety survey finds no deficiencies in infection prevention
Nineteen hospital care team members have tested positive for the coronavirus. The positive cases are not thought to pose a significant risk to patients as hospital staff has been consistent in the use of protective equipment shown to minimize transmission.
MaineHealth Local Hospital Systems Recognized for Tobacco-Free Achievements
Twelve hospitals and affiliates celebrated for leadership through annual Gold Star Standards of Excellence program.
Maine Medical Center puts new visitation restrictions in place in response to COVID-19 surge
The new policy, part of MMC’s continued safety efforts, is effective Wednesday, Nov. 18.