Building a Lifetime of Opportunity
The Glickman Lauder Center of Excellence in Autism and Developmental Disorders has developed over the years from a single, specialized, hospital unit to a multi-level continuum of care, research and training that has gained national recognition. With the strong support of our community and parent organization MaineHealth, we have built a unique home - dedicated to caring for some of our most vulnerable citizens.
We are passionate about providing the best treatment for our patients and have created a model of care unlike any other in the nation. We attract experts in their field from across the country, bringing together the best talent and care practices for our patients. If you would like to join our growing team, please view our current list of open positions.
Making a Referral to the Glickman Center
Watch a short video to learn how.
- Colleen Foley-Ingersoll, M.Ed., BCBA, Senior Director, Developmental Disorders Service Line
- Kimberly Loika-Smith, LCSW, Clinical Director, Center of Excellence
- Michele Rock, DO, Medical Director, Center of Excellence
- Cathleen Small, PhD, BCBA-D, Director of Hospital Behavioral Services and Spring Harbor Academy
- Adam Golonka, PsyD, BCBA, Director of the Developmental Disorders Partial Hospital Program
- Angela Evans, M.Ed, BCBA, Director, Kindergarten-12 Day Treatment Program
- Jodie Hall, BS, Community Engagement and Training Manager, Center of Excellence
- Kathy Hill, M.Ed, Director, Preschool Day Treatment Program
- Lucy Lambert, M.Ed, Director, STEPP Maine In-home Service Program
- Melanie Hounchell, CRC, Research Program Director