The Let’s Go! Small Steps program supports providers and practice teams in helping their patients establish healthy habits. Time is the biggest barrier for adults when it comes to healthy eating and active living. To combat lack of time, we developed positive messaging focused on quick wins and incremental behavior change, which add up to long-term health impact. The Small Steps program also has materials to support healthy habits during pregnancy.
If you’re interested in bringing Let’s Go! Small Steps to your practice and helping patients establish healthy habits, contact us. We provide training, clinical tools and resources as well as patient education materials.
Developed in collaboration with the Maine State Breastfeeding Coalition this collection of resources was created to support parents returning to work who wish to continue to feed their baby human milk.
- Understanding your Rights
- Creating a Return to Work Plan
- Sample Return to Work Plan
- Advice from Experts in the Early Weeks at Home
- Preparing to Go Back to Work
- Pump Bag Checklist
- Human Milk Feeding Goals Worksheet
- Sample Pumping Schedules & Storage Guidelines
- Caregiver Tips for Bottle Feeding Human Milk
- Common Challenges & When to Ask for Help
- Pumping Sign