Hypertension Control Toolkit
The Hypertension Control toolkit can support your practice staff in helping patients get high blood pressure under control. Included are: operational resources, clinical support tools, patient education materials and staff trainings.
- Blood Pressure Competency: Observation Checklist
- Blood Pressure Training Completion Quiz
- Blood Pressure Training Completion Quiz Answer Key
Schedule "Accurate Blood Pressure Measurement" Training for Your Practice
Although blood pressure is measured frequently, studies have shown there is good reason to doubt the accuracy of the readings. Errors in blood pressure measurement greatly increase costs and preventable deaths. MaineHealth’s clinical specialist Ann Cannon, RN, provides on-site training in accurate blood measurement at no cost.
The training will review the basics:
- Update clinicians on current guidelines
- Provide hands-on practice in accurate blood pressure measurement
- MA’s receive CEU’s registered with the AAMA (American Assoc. of MA’s)
- Physicians are eligible for 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 credits and all participants receive a certificate of attendance with 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 credits
The training is an hour and a half, but can be customized for your practice.
Hypertension Toolkit & Trainings
Want to learn more about the Hypertension Toolkit or the accurate blood pressure measurement training?
Just email us. We are happy to answer questions and provide assistance.