Programs and Services
To inquire about any of the services listed below, please email us.
Network Development and Management
- Participant - Payer Forums
- Contract Issue Resolution
- Financial Support for Recognition Program Applications
- Payer Contract Negotiation
- Payer/ACO participant collaboration
- Performance Assessment and Communication – quality, utilization and clinical documentation
- Complex Care Management and Care Transition Interventions
- Clinical Trainings
- Connection to tools, resources and best practices
Data Operations and Analysis
- Population Health Management Data Analysis and Training
- Quality, Cost and Utilization Reporting
- Clinical Application Helpdesk
- Customized Claims-Based Reporting
Behavioral HealthCare Program
- Maintain information on areas of expertise to facilitate provider selection
- Assistance of resolution with payer issues
- Resource connection for effective referral and case management
Value-based Insights and Initiatives (VBII)
- Research and develop initiatives to exceed contract performance goals
- Monitor policy developments and provide updates to ACO colleagues
- Research and recommend evidence-based solutions to health system challenges
Additional information about the Behavioral HealthCare Program may be found at www.bhcp.org
Latest NewsView All
Kennebunk Walk-In Care Reopening
Will be open for Urgent Care needs Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm. No appointment needed.
MaineHealth to Open Food Pantry in Former Greyhound Station
The project is supported in part by a generous $100,000 donation by Former Maine Speaker of the House and U.S. Senate Candidate Sara Gideon.
Southern Maine Health Care Nationally Recognized with an ‘A’ for safety
This recognition marks the 9th consecutive ‘A’ for Southern Maine Health Care.