Programs and Services
To inquire about any of the services listed below, please email us.
Network Development and Management
- Participant - Payer Forums
- Contract Issue Resolution
- Financial Support for Recognition Program Applications
- Payer Contract Negotiation
- Payer/ACO participant collaboration
- Performance Assessment and Communication – quality, utilization and clinical documentation
- Complex Care Management and Care Transition Interventions
- Clinical Trainings
- Connection to tools, resources and best practices
Data Operations and Analysis
- Population Health Management Data Analysis and Training
- Quality, Cost and Utilization Reporting
- Clinical Application Helpdesk
- Customized Claims-Based Reporting
Behavioral HealthCare Program
- Maintain information on areas of expertise to facilitate provider selection
- Assistance of resolution with payer issues
- Resource connection for effective referral and case management
Value-based Insights and Initiatives (VBII)
- Research and develop initiatives to exceed contract performance goals
- Monitor policy developments and provide updates to ACO colleagues
- Research and recommend evidence-based solutions to health system challenges
Additional information about the Behavioral HealthCare Program may be found at www.bhcp.org
Latest NewsView All
MaineHealth awarded nearly $1M by National Institutes of Health to study COVID-19 testing in higher risk communities
The Maine Medical Center Research Institute study will focus on how to improve access and use of COVID-19 tests in vulnerable communities.
Franklin Community Health Network Offering Vaccines at the Farmington Fair
A new fixture at Maine’s agricultural fairs alongside the harness racing, farm animals and food are COVID-19 vaccination clinics.
Pen Bay Medical Center Earns National Recognition for Efforts to Improve Management of Atrial Fibrillation
The American Heart Association presents Get With the Guidelines-AFIB Gold award for commitment to prioritizing quality care for AFIB patients.
UMF walk-in COVID-19 vaccine clinic taking place Saturday, September 18
Individuals ages 18+ are eligible to get one of two types of vaccine.