Programs and Services
To inquire about any of the services listed below, please email us.
Network Development and Management
- Participant - Payer Forums
- Contract Issue Resolution
- Financial Support for Recognition Program Applications
- Payer Contract Negotiation
- Payer/ACO participant collaboration
- Performance Assessment and Communication – quality, utilization and clinical documentation
- Complex Care Management and Care Transition Interventions
- Clinical Trainings
- Connection to tools, resources and best practices
Data Operations and Analysis
- Population Health Management Data Analysis and Training
- Quality, Cost and Utilization Reporting
- Clinical Application Helpdesk
- Customized Claims-Based Reporting
Behavioral HealthCare Program
- Maintain information on areas of expertise to facilitate provider selection
- Assistance of resolution with payer issues
- Resource connection for effective referral and case management
Value-based Insights and Initiatives (VBII)
- Research and develop initiatives to exceed contract performance goals
- Monitor policy developments and provide updates to ACO colleagues
- Research and recommend evidence-based solutions to health system challenges
Additional information about the Behavioral HealthCare Program may be found at www.bhcp.org
Latest NewsView All
Belfast and Rockport COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics Announced
As part of the historic nationwide effort to inoculate millions of people against COVID-19, MaineHealth, which includes Pen Bay Medical Center and Waldo County General Hospital, will open the area’s first COVID-19 vaccination clinics for the general public on January 27.
Scarborough Downs owners to retrofit former harness racing grandstand to create high-volume COVID-19 vaccination clinic
Crossroad Holdings will donate the facility to MaineHealth so it can be transformed into a clinic providing vaccinations to residents in Cumberland County and northern York County.
By Appointment COVID-19 Vaccination Begins Monday at the Boothbay Region YMCA
Individuals age 70 and up who have an appointment will be the first to be vaccinated at MaineHealth’s Community Vaccination Clinic in Boothbay on Monday, January 25.
MaineHealth Rolling out COVID-19 Vaccine for Mainers over 70 on a Limited Basis at its Local Health Systems
Vaccinations for Maine residents 70 and older will begin in earnest today in Farmington and Brunswick with other MaineHealth locations getting under way over the course of the next week.