Programs and Services
To inquire about any of the services listed below, please email us.
Network Development and Management
- Participant - Payer Forums
- Contract Issue Resolution
- Financial Support for Recognition Program Applications
- Payer Contract Negotiation
- Payer/ACO participant collaboration
- Performance Assessment and Communication – quality, utilization and clinical documentation
- Complex Care Management and Care Transition Interventions
- Clinical Trainings
- Connection to tools, resources and best practices
Data Operations and Analysis
- Population Health Management Data Analysis and Training
- Quality, Cost and Utilization Reporting
- Clinical Application Helpdesk
- Customized Claims-Based Reporting
Behavioral HealthCare Program
- Maintain information on areas of expertise to facilitate provider selection
- Assistance of resolution with payer issues
- Resource connection for effective referral and case management
Value-based Insights and Initiatives (VBII)
- Research and develop initiatives to exceed contract performance goals
- Monitor policy developments and provide updates to ACO colleagues
- Research and recommend evidence-based solutions to health system challenges
Additional information about the Behavioral HealthCare Program may be found at www.bhcp.org
Latest NewsView All
Poulin Family Nursing Education Fund Received $150,000 Gift
MaineHealth Care at Home (MHCAH) is pleased to receive a $150,000 gift toward the Poulin Family Nursing Education Fund by Paul Poulin.
Memorial COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Passes 10,000 Doses
The Memorial Hospital vaccine clinic administered its 10,000th dose of COVID-19 vaccine yesterday (April 8, 2021).
SMHC Welcomes Matthew Fasolino, DO, Family Medicine
Southern Maine Health Care (SMHC) is pleased to welcome Matthew Fasolino, DO, who has joined SMHC’s Primary Care practice in Kennebunk.
High Scores for Merriman House in Recent State Survey
The residents and staff at Merriman House at Memorial Hospital are celebrating a deficiency free survey from the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).