Programs and Services
To inquire about any of the services listed below, please email us.
Network Management, Provider Relations and Value-based Contracting
- Participant - Payer Forums
- Contract Issue Resolution
- Financial Support for Recognition Program Applications
- Payer Contract Negotiation
Clinical Initiatives and Care Coordination
- Complex Care Management and Care Transitions Interventions
- Clinical Trainings
- Dissemination of Best Practices for Post Acute Care and End-of-Life Care
- System Level Trainings
- Quality Reporting Education
- Performance Assessment, Improvement and Communication
- Ambulatory Care Transformation Support
- Peer Networking: Identification and Spread of Best Practices
Data Operations and Analysis
- Population Health Management Data Analysis and Training
- Quality, Cost and Utilization Reporting
- Clinical Application Helpdesk
- Customized Claims-Based Reporting
Behavioral HealthCare Program
- Maintain information on areas of expertise to facilitate provider selection
- Assistance of resolution with payer issues
- Resource connection for effective referral and case management
Additional information about the Behavioral HealthCare Program may be found at www.bhcp.org
Latest NewsView All
SMHC Offering Free Mammograms for Women Without Insurance in October
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Southern Maine Health Care (SMHC) is offering free mammograms to women in the community age 40 or older without active breast problems who do not have insurance.
Drive-through Flu Shots Available at MaineHealth Care at Home
MaineHealth Care at Home (MHCAH) will be offering drive-through flu shots for all community members at their Saco location at 15 Industrial Park Rd.
Franklin Community Health Network offers flu clinics
Franklin Community Health Network is offering drive-up flu clinics in October for adults on the Franklin Memorial Hospital campus and via mobile outreach by the Healthy Community Coalition. No appointment is required.