Programs and Services
To inquire about any of the services listed below, please email us.
Network Management, Provider Relations and Value-based Contracting
- Participant - Payer Forums
- Contract Issue Resolution
- Financial Support for Recognition Program Applications
- Payer Contract Negotiation
Clinical Initiatives and Care Coordination
- Complex Care Management and Care Transitions Interventions
- Clinical Trainings
- Dissemination of Best Practices for Post Acute Care and End-of-Life Care
- System Level Trainings
- Quality Reporting Education
- Performance Assessment, Improvement and Communication
- Ambulatory Care Transformation Support
- Peer Networking: Identification and Spread of Best Practices
Data Operations and Analysis
- Population Health Management Data Analysis and Training
- Quality, Cost and Utilization Reporting
- Clinical Application Helpdesk
- Customized Claims-Based Reporting
Behavioral HealthCare Program
- Maintain information on areas of expertise to facilitate provider selection
- Assistance of resolution with payer issues
- Resource connection for effective referral and case management
Additional information about the Behavioral HealthCare Program may be found at www.bhcp.org
Latest NewsView All
PBMC and WCGH Drive-through Clinics Increase Flu Vaccinations
Clinics offered by Pen Bay Medical Center and Waldo County General Hospital have contributed to a more than 30% increase in flu vaccinations at a time when the flu shot is more important than ever.
MaineHealth taps Boston Children’s physician with strong information technology background to lead its IT department
Daniel J. Nigrin, MD, is a pediatric endocrinologist who was drawn to the important role that technology plays in delivering world-class health care.
Southern Maine Health Care and Maine Behavioral Healthcare open new behavioral health units in Sanford
The project triples the number of short-stay behavioral health beds in York County.
MMCRI Joins National COVID Data Research Collaborative
The National COVID Cohort Collaborative gives scientists access to de-identified data from COVID patients around the country, speeding up the research process.