Programs and Services
To inquire about any of the services listed below, please email us.
Network Development and Management
- Participant - Payer Forums
- Contract Issue Resolution
- Financial Support for Recognition Program Applications
- Payer Contract Negotiation
- Payer/ACO participant collaboration
- Performance Assessment and Communication – quality, utilization and clinical documentation
- Complex Care Management and Care Transition Interventions
- Clinical Trainings
- Connection to tools, resources and best practices
Data Operations and Analysis
- Population Health Management Data Analysis and Training
- Quality, Cost and Utilization Reporting
- Clinical Application Helpdesk
- Customized Claims-Based Reporting
Behavioral HealthCare Program
- Maintain information on areas of expertise to facilitate provider selection
- Assistance of resolution with payer issues
- Resource connection for effective referral and case management
Value-based Insights and Initiatives (VBII)
- Research and develop initiatives to exceed contract performance goals
- Monitor policy developments and provide updates to ACO colleagues
- Research and recommend evidence-based solutions to health system challenges
Additional information about the Behavioral HealthCare Program may be found at www.bhcp.org
Latest NewsView All
Franklin Community Health Network Hosting a Galentines Day Event on February 9
The come-and-go festivities will include demonstrations by women-owned businesses, chair massages, door prizes, refreshments, and women’s health information on breast care, nutrition, mental health, physical therapy, heart health and much more!
Family gift will put 56 more nurses to work caring for patients in Maine
Cindy and Cuyler Morris, along with Cindy’s father, Paul Baszucki, have pledged $300,000 to MaineHealth to support additional faculty for training nurses through the Maine Community College System.
Protect "future adults" with HPV vaccine for children
The HPV vaccine is the only approved vaccine that can prevent cancer.
MaineHealth CEO congratulates Dr. Nirav Shah on appointment to U.S. CDC post, says he ‘saved lives’
Mainers are grateful for Shah’s leadership during the pandemic, which no doubt saves lives.