Neighborhood Advisory Committee
Maine Medical Center meets regularly with representatives from the five neighborhood associations that border the campus:
- West End Neighborhood Association
- Western Promenade Neighborhood Association
- Parkside Neighborhood Association
- Libbytown Neighborhood Association
- St. John Valley Neighborhood Association
Included in those meetings are city Planning Department officials and the District 2 city councilor. The committee collaboratively discusses issues of importance to the neighborhoods, and also works to administer a $40,000 annual neighborhood grant program funded by MMC.