2022 Master Trainer Session Information
Master Trainer Sessions are offered by MaineHealth. Trainings are held both virtually and in person. Please see available options in the Master Trainer Session Schedule 2022 for available dates. The Master Trainer session will provide you with information and materials to implement A Matter of Balance in your community. As a result of the training, you will become a Master Trainer prepared to:
- Recruit and train lay leader Coaches to lead A Matter of Balance (MOB) in-person as well as A Matter of Balance Virtual (MOB-V) classes
- Coordinate the program in your community
- Market the program to older adults
- Evaluate outcomes
What is the cost for a Master Trainer session?
The fee for a Master Trainer session is $2,000 per person. This includes:
- 20 hour training
- License to Use the Matter of Balance Program
- Comprehensive curriculum materials for both in person Matter of Balance (MOB) and the Matter of Balance Virtual Translation (MOB-V)
- Master Trainer Manual
Group training by request
MaineHealth can work with your organization to offer a training for your group to become Master Trainers. Please contact us at PFHA@mainehealth.org or 207-661-7120 to discuss the needs of your group.
Technology Requirements to Attend the Virtual Training
A laptop, desktop or large tablet with two way video and audio are required to register for the Virtual Master Trainer Training. Cameras are expected to be on during the training. If your camera is off you will not receive your Certification. Using a smart phone is allowed as a supplemental device only.
- Download Zoom for Computers
- Download Zoom for Phones, Tablets and iPads
- Zoom for Computers - Equipment Needed
- Navigating Zoom
- Joining a Zoom Meeting