Master Trainer Session Information
Master Trainer sessions are offered by MaineHealth. The Master Trainer session will provide you with information and materials to implement A Matter of Balance in your community. As a result of the training, you will become a Master Trainer prepared to:
- Recruit and train volunteers to lead A Matter of Balance classes
- Coordinate the program in your community
- Market the program to older adults
- Evaluate outcomes
What is the cost for a Master Trainer session?
The fee for a Master Trainer session is $1,550.00 per person. This includes:
- Two-day training
- License to train lay leaders
- Comprehensive curriculum materials
- Master Trainer Manual (view Table of Contents)
- Two DVDs: Fear of Falling and Exercise: It's Never Too Late
Group training by request
MaineHealth can also send a team of two Lead Trainers to your site to train a group of 11-20 people to become Master Trainers. The fees are based upon the size of the group as follows:
11-15 participants: $16,000* plus $220 per person for materials
16-20 participants: $18,500* plus $220 per person for materials
* Travel, meals and lodging for the two Lead Trainers will be charged at cost.
If you are interested in attending a Master Trainer session or hosting a group on site, please call MaineHealth at 207-661-7120 or send an email.