MaineHealth is committed to supporting employees in building savings to provide income during retirement. Your benefit plan depends on your organization. See the list below to link to your current retirement plan administrator and access your account and plan information.
- 403(b) Plan: View Lincoln Financial Group website
Questions about the MaineHealth 403(b) Retirement Plan? Visit the Benefits Portal by clicking on the icon on your desktop or go to www.mainehealth.bswift.com and view the Retirement Resources tab.
MMC Pension Plan Participants
Pen Bay Employees with Fixed Funds at TransAmerica
When planning your retirement savings, it's important to:
It may include employer-sponsored benefits and Social Security.
- Check out the links above to view your MaineHealth retirement plan account.
- Visit the Social Security website to get information about your benefits.
- You can get assistance with your Medicare questions at MyMedicareMatters
- You can enroll in Medicare at age 65.
- You can enroll in a post-retirement Medicare supplement plan through OneExchange.
- Find out what the typical life expectancies are with the longevity calculator.
Are your beneficiaries up to date?
We know your life is constantly changing. That's why it's important to take a few minutes once a year to make sure your important financial decisions still make sense.
Review your retirement plan beneficiaries
Do you know where your retirement plan savings will go when you pass away? By taking just a few minutes to log into your retirement plan website, you can ensure your savings go where they shoud—to your loved ones, a favorite charity, or wherever you've chosen. This step is especially important if you've had a recent life event, such as getting married or welcoming a child into your family.