Careers | Job Opportunities
How did we become recognized as one of America's Best Large Employers in 2022 by Forbes? It's simple: we believe in investing in our care team. Here's how we show our support:
- You’re valued. In 2021 alone, MaineHealth invested over $100 million in compensation for our team.
- Your safety comes first. We prioritize the health and safety of all care team members, providing appropriate personal protective equipment, testing and access to additional wellness benefits.
- Your career matters. Learn and grow with MaineHealth through our training and education opportunities.
If you’re looking to build a career that cares for your community, explore our open positions today.
MaineHealth is a not-for-profit family of high-quality providers and health care organizations committed to the health and well-being of the communities and people we serve. As the largest health care organization in Maine and a leading health care provider serving northern New Hampshire, MaineHealth is recognized as one of the nation’s top integrated health care delivery networks. Learn More.
Search Jobs Across the MaineHealth System
View current job openings at:
- Franklin Community Health Network
- MaineHealth Care at Home
- MaineHealth Corporate
- Maine Behavioral Healthcare
- Maine Medical Center
- Maine Medical Partners
- Memorial Hospital
- Mid Coast-Parkview Health
- Pen Bay Medical Center
- Southern Maine Health Care
- Waldo County General Hospital
- Western Maine Health