Applications for internship will be accepted only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). No paper applications will be accepted. Our codes for the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) are:
- Integrated Internal Medicine-Geriatrics Residency and Fellowship (NRMP Code: 1236140C1)
• Deans letter
• Medical school transcripts
• USMLE or COMLEX transcripts, Minimum score of 199.
• International Graduates must be certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
• We sponsor J-1 visas only
• Graduation from Medical School within the past 5 years
• Two letters of recommendation from attending physicians you have worked with in a clinical setting at a U.S. teaching hospital
Interviews are by invitation only. We evaluate each application prior to extending an invitation to interview. A formal interview is required to be considered for our program. Candidates will meet with leadership from both Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. The committee will not review incomplete applications. Candidates will be notified by e-mail or letter of the Committee's decision. We regret that we are unable to provide a status report regarding their application or selection for interview.
For more information:Angelina Campbell