- Travis Barker, MD/Anne Hicks MD A Case of Mistaken Identity? Constrictive Pericarditis, Cardiac Tamponade, or Both? SCA-5/14/22 Palm Springs CA
- Travis Barker, MD/Anne Hicks MD Analysis of Transfusion Practices in Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting at a Large Tertiary Care Center as it Relates to Preoperative Hemoglobin and Patient Outcomes , SCA 5/16/22 Palm Springs CA
- Paul Lennon, MD/David Hales MD, Echocardiographic Guided Removal of an Embolic Tricuspid Valve Vegetation SCA-5/14/22 Palm Springs CA
- Paul Lennon, MD Another Option for Treating a Patient with Decompensated Aortic Valve Stenosis and Cardiogenic Shock SCA, 5/17/22 SCA Palm Springs CA
- Levin B, Ortoleva J, Tagliavia A, et al. One-Year Survival for Adult Venoarterial Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Patients Requiring Renal-Replacement Therapy. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2021.
- Chang MG, Sakano T, Levin BS, Convissar D, Bittner EA. Reduced Effective Oxygen Delivery and Ventilation with a Surgical Facemask Placed under Compared to over an Oxygen Mask: A Comparative Study. Anesthesiol Res Pract. 2022;2022:4798993.
- Levin BS, Chang MG, Bittner EA Teleguidance Technology for Endotracheal Intubation: A Scoping Review. Crit Care Explor. 2021 Dec 9;3(12):e0582. doi: 10.1097/CCE.0000000000000582. eCollection 2021 Dec.
- Poltak J, Connors C, Wungwattana M, Nicolau D, Mercuro NJ, Liu J. Pharmacokinetics of Cefazolin in Patients With Obesity Undergoing Surgery Requiring Cardiopulmonary Bypass. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2022;36(8 Pt B):2942-2947.
- Nwanna-Nzewunwa OC, Lennon P, Gebhardt BR, Couper G, Robich MP. Facial Plethora and Markedly Elevated Central Venous Pressure After Mitral Valve Repair, Maze, and Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion Procedures. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2022;36(6):1804-1806.
- Lennon P. Typical Dose of Intravenous Norepinephrine Administered Peripherally. Anesth Analg. 2022;134(1):e5.
Faculty & Fellow Conferences Attended 2021-2022
- ABA Board Examiners (Lennon, Hathaway, Allyn)
- MITE Faculty Development Conference
- Society of Academic Anesthesiology Association (SAAA)
Latest NewsView All
A Life Saved at the Farmington Fair
Franklin Community Health Network staff assist in reversing an opioid overdose on opening day.
MMC Nurses Achieve Fourth Consecutive ANCC Magnet Recognition®
The recognition by the American Nurses Credentialing Center is considered the gold standard for nursing quality.
Hannaford donates $350,000 to MaineHealth in support of Food As Medicine program
Funding will increase access to nutritious food for under-resourced individuals with chronic health conditions in Franklin County. Donation part of overall $1.5 million commitment through new “Eat Well, Be Well – A Path to Better Health” initiative.
Drive-through Flu and COVID-19 Booster Clinics Coming To Memorial Hospital
Drive thru vaccine clinics are open to the public at Memorial Hospital starting at the end of September with seasonal flu vaccines and the new bivalent COVID-19 booster available.