- Travis Barker, MD/Anne Hicks MD A Case of Mistaken Identity? Constrictive Pericarditis, Cardiac Tamponade, or Both? SCA-5/14/22 Palm Springs CA
- Travis Barker, MD/Anne Hicks MD Analysis of Transfusion Practices in Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting at a Large Tertiary Care Center as it Relates to Preoperative Hemoglobin and Patient Outcomes , SCA 5/16/22 Palm Springs CA
- Paul Lennon, MD/David Hales MD, Echocardiographic Guided Removal of an Embolic Tricuspid Valve Vegetation SCA-5/14/22 Palm Springs CA
- Paul Lennon, MD Another Option for Treating a Patient with Decompensated Aortic Valve Stenosis and Cardiogenic Shock SCA, 5/17/22 SCA Palm Springs CA
- Levin B, Ortoleva J, Tagliavia A, et al. One-Year Survival for Adult Venoarterial Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Patients Requiring Renal-Replacement Therapy. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2021.
- Chang MG, Sakano T, Levin BS, Convissar D, Bittner EA. Reduced Effective Oxygen Delivery and Ventilation with a Surgical Facemask Placed under Compared to over an Oxygen Mask: A Comparative Study. Anesthesiol Res Pract. 2022;2022:4798993.
- Levin BS, Chang MG, Bittner EA Teleguidance Technology for Endotracheal Intubation: A Scoping Review. Crit Care Explor. 2021 Dec 9;3(12):e0582. doi: 10.1097/CCE.0000000000000582. eCollection 2021 Dec.
- Poltak J, Connors C, Wungwattana M, Nicolau D, Mercuro NJ, Liu J. Pharmacokinetics of Cefazolin in Patients With Obesity Undergoing Surgery Requiring Cardiopulmonary Bypass. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2022;36(8 Pt B):2942-2947.
- Nwanna-Nzewunwa OC, Lennon P, Gebhardt BR, Couper G, Robich MP. Facial Plethora and Markedly Elevated Central Venous Pressure After Mitral Valve Repair, Maze, and Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion Procedures. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2022;36(6):1804-1806.
- Lennon P. Typical Dose of Intravenous Norepinephrine Administered Peripherally. Anesth Analg. 2022;134(1):e5.
Faculty & Fellow Conferences Attended 2021-2022
- ABA Board Examiners (Lennon, Hathaway, Allyn)
- MITE Faculty Development Conference
- Society of Academic Anesthesiology Association (SAAA)
Latest NewsView All
MMC Surpasses Philanthropic Fundraising Goal
The NEXT 150 | Campaign for Maine Medical Center has raised $179 million in designated funds for MMC’s facilities, education and innovation needs.
Franklin Community Health Network Hosting a Galentines Day Event on February 9
The come-and-go festivities will include demonstrations by women-owned businesses, chair massages, door prizes, refreshments, and women’s health information on breast care, nutrition, mental health, physical therapy, heart health and much more!
Family gift will put 56 more nurses to work caring for patients in Maine
Cindy and Cuyler Morris, along with Cindy’s father, Paul Baszucki, have pledged $300,000 to MaineHealth to support additional faculty for training nurses through the Maine Community College System.
Protect "future adults" with HPV vaccine for children
The HPV vaccine is the only approved vaccine that can prevent cancer.