MaineHealth has a number of programs to help people plan for and pay hospital bills and physician bills. Assistance includes:
- Monthly payment plans that spread out your payments, so they are affordable
- Financial assistance programs for people who qualify that include CarePartners and free care
- Education on your rights and responsibilities
- Information on Medicaid and Medicare
- Easy access to paying your bill online
Call for help in understanding your medical bills
MaineHealth has Patient Financial Services Representatives who can provide help and guidance for people seeking price estimates and information on paying their bills. Patient Financial Service Representatives are available to talk by phone Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Call 207-887-5100.