Leading by Example
Western Maine Health Senior Leadership Team
The Western Maine Health Senior Leadership Team is committed to ensuring excellent patient care and to improving the health and wellbeing of our community.
- Andrea Patstone, President
- John W. Cox, CPA - Chief Financial Officer
- Margaret Burns, RN, PhD - Chief Nursing Officer
- Gregory Hardy, MD - Chief Medical Officer
- Alison Newton, RN - Senior Director, Quality and Safety
- Chris Rutter - Regional Senior Director, Human Resources
- Abbie Graiver – Director, Development, Marketing, Community Relations and Physician Recruitment
- Christine Baran - Regional Chief Information Officer
- Tim Ingram - Senior Director, Operations and Ancillary Services
- Bonnie Roth - Senior Director, Practice Operations
Latest NewsView All
Dr. Ryan Knapp Appointed Chief Medical Officer of Stephens Memorial Hospital
Andrea Patstone, President of Stephens Memorial Hospital, is pleased to announce the appointment of Ryan Knapp MD, as Chief Medical Officer (CMO).
A Legacy of Giving Continues: $2 Million Raised Locally In Honor of Bob Bahre
A Legacy of Giving Continues: $2 Million Raised Locally for Stephens Memorial Hospital In Honor of Bob Bahre
Stephens Memorial Hospital Administers First Doses of COVID-19 Vaccine to Front-line Caregivers
Immediately after the arrival of the Moderna vaccine, Stephens Memorial Hospital (SMH) began inoculating team members who provide direct care to patients infected with the coronavirus.
MaineHealth Administers First Doses of COVID-19 Vaccine to Front-line Caregivers
Hours after the arrival of the Pfizer vaccine at its hospitals, MaineHealth began inoculating team members who provide direct care to patients infected with the novel coronavirus.