Western Maine Health Senior Leadership Team
The Western Maine Health senior leadership team is committed to ensuring excellent patient care and to improving the health and well-being of our community.
- Christine Baran - Regional Chief Information Officer
- Mary Beth Difilippo, RN, DNP - Chief Nursing Officer
- Debbie Gould - Chief Financial Officer
- Abbie Graiver – Director, Development, Marketing, and Community Relations
- Kate Harrigan, Director of Human Resources
- Tim Ingram - Senior Director, Operations and Ancillary Services
- Ryan Knapp, MD - Chief Medical Officer
- Alison Newton, RN - Senior Director, Quality and Safety
- Bonnie Roth - Senior Director, Practice Operations
Latest NewsView All
Federal, state officials to visit Stephens Memorial Hospital in support of maternity care in rural communities
With rural services for expectant mothers in Maine at a critical juncture, the administrator of the federal Health Resources and Services Administration will speak, along with state officials and health care providers at a press conference set for 1:15 p.m. on Monday, Aug. 29.
Maine Behavioral Healthcare Appoints Fellowship-trained Clinician to Lead Nursing Services
Jason Rosenberg, MSN will bring more than 10 years’ experience in nurse leadership to the state’s leading provider of behavioral health services.
MaineHealth Awarded $1.2 Million Federal Grant for Statewide Overdose Prevention
Project DHARMA is a collaboration between MaineHealth and several other organizations across the state to prevent overdoses and infections through harm reduction programs.
Stephens Memorial Hospital to Host Access to Care Open House on June 29th
Stephens Memorial Hospital will hold an open house to celebrate MaineHealth’s Access to Care program, which for 20 years has connected our community’s most vulnerable populations to affordable health insurance and free and low cost health care and medications.