The nephrology department is committed to delivering state of the art medical management and intervention to patients with end stage kidney disease, chronic kidney disease, kidney transplants and vascular access. Our dialysis clinic is located in the same building as nephrology.
Waldo County General Hospital Clinic
Monday - Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Pen Bay Medical Center Clinic
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- A referral from your doctor is required
- Attend your office visits as scheduled
- Follow the instructions about taking your medications and proper diet
- Notify the clinic about all medications you are taking, including over-the-counter medication, dietary supplements and herbal remedies and any change when they are made
- Maintain communication regarding your health status, extended illnesses, hospitalizations and scheduled procedures or surgeries