Accepting New Patients
We are a respected group of primary care and medical practices that work together to provide coordinated care, to ensure our patients receive safe, effective, high-quality services. Our team understands that you want clear information to make the right decisions about your health care and the care of your loved ones. We’re committed to treating you with respect and ensuring we meet your individual needs and preferences.
We are part of the MaineHealth family of regional hospital systems. Our providers work closely with hospital providers to coordinate the treatment and services our patients receive.
Robert Laurence, MD Internal Medicine in Rockport – 207-301-3790
- Benjamin Mailloux, MD - accepting prenatal and pediatric patients
- Joanne Moesswilde, NP - accepting patients 16 and older
- Jeffrey W. Newsom, MD - accepting Medication Assisted Treatment patients only
- Steven Wilson, MD - accepting all ages
- Jenny Davis, FNP - accepting Medication Assisted Treatment patients only
- Julie Hurley, DO - accepting all ages
- Leigh Presutto, MD - accepting all ages, also accepts Medication Assisted Treatment patients
- Dorothy A Carin, MD - accepting all ages, also accepts Medication Assisted Treatment patients
- Julia Ellis, FNP - accepting patients of all ages
- Daphne Lang, MD - accepting Medication Assisted Treatment Patients only