SMHC is able to provide a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary approach to re-learning safe mobility and activities of daily living.
- To improve the quality of life for individuals with limitations from neurological deficits.
- To maximize independent function with self-care, mobility, community skills and communication.
Our clients are individuals with neurological disorders which may include: Stroke, Brain Tumor, Encephalitis, Traumatic Brain Injury, Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis.
Our Program Team:
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Neuropsychologists (consult)
- Physiatrists (consult)
- Establish individualized treatment goals
- Team and family conferences
- Community reentry resources and referrals
- Modified Barium Swallow
- Deep pharyngeal neuromuscular stimulation
- Vital Stim Therapy
- LSVT Big and LSVT Loud
A physician's referral is required for treatment. For more information, or to make an appointment, please see the locations tab or contact central scheduling at 207-294-8030.
- Biddeford: 46 Barra Road, Suite 102
- Kennebunk: 2 Livewell Drive - South Tower
- Sanford: 13 July Street
- Waterboro: 10 Goodall Drive