Programs and Services
To inquire about any of the services listed below, please email us.
Network Development and Management
- Monthly office manager forums with featured Payer presentations
- Escalated provider/payer issues assistance
- Onboarding new practices
- Distribution of shared saving successes
- Participant contracting to be ACO members
- Implementation and performance oversight of contracts
- Payer/ACO participant collaboration
- Performance Assessment and Communication – quality, utilization and clinical documentation
- Complex Care Management and Care Transition Interventions
- Connection to tools, resources and best practices
Data Operations and Analysis
- Monitor for drivers in value based care
- Quality, Cost and Utilization Reporting and Analytics
- Custom Clinical and Claims-Based Analytics
- Care Management Program Reporting
Behavioral HealthCare Program
- Maintain information on areas of expertise to facilitate provider selection
- Assistance of resolution with payer issues
- Resource connection for effective referral and case management
Value-based Insights and Initiatives (VBII)
- Research and develop initiatives to exceed contract performance goals
- Monitor policy developments and provide updates to ACO colleagues
- Research and recommend evidence-based solutions to health system challenges
Additional information about the Behavioral HealthCare Program may be found at www.bhcp.org
Latest NewsView All
Physicians Join Maine Medical Partners
Maine Medical Partners announces the following new hires: Jeffrey Howard, MD, PhD, Elizabeth Linnell, MD and Meredith Baker, MD.
TUSM-MMC Maine Track Holds Match Day in Maine
Of the 39 students in the Tufts University School of Medicine – Maine Medical Center Maine Track program, 12 will be spending their residencies in Maine.
Proud Mom to Share Son’s Inspirational Journey Thanks to Maine’s Premiere Autism Center
On March 22, Maine Behavioral Healthcare’s Glickman Lauder Center of Excellence in Autism and Developmental Disorders (GLCOE) will hold a benefit with a seated dinner during An Evening of Possibility.
Franklin Community Health Network taps chief operating officer as its new president
The selection of Barbara Sergio to lead FCHN follows the promotion of its previous president, Trampas Hutches, to the role of president of MaineHealth’s newly formed Mountain Region.