Apply and Contact
We run two program cohorts each year and can accept two residents for each cohort.
- Spring class (program dates Apr 1-Mar 31): Applications are due October 15th each year. Residency starts on April 1st that year.
- Fall class (program dates Oct 1-Sept 30): Applications are due on April 15th each year. Residency starts on October 1st that year.
- All non-US citizens are required to have proper visas allowing for completion of the full, one-year residency program. Maine Medical Center cannot sponsor visas.
- Applicants must be eligible to graduate or has graduated from an accredited ACNP/AGACNP or PA program
- All applicants who are already licensed must hold an unencumbered license
The following documents are required for application:
- General application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of intent
- 2 letters of recommendation (i.e. Preceptor, Program Faculty or Director, Supervisor)
- Official transcripts are required upon completion of graduate program and prior to starting residency
- If you are a current student, please send a copy of your transcript that reflects your most recent student status
Please email supporting documentation to:
Angela Leclerc, MSPA, PA-C
MaineHealth values diversity in different racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds as well as age, gender identity, disability and years of experience in the health care field.