- Sports Medicine Clinic - Maine Medical Center
- Orthopedics & Sports Medicine - Maine Medical Partners
- Specialty Rotations (Hand, Spine, Foot/Ankle)
- Killington Medical Clinic - Killington, VT
- Weekly sports medicine topic review (Core Curriculum)
- Journal Club
- PT & Manual Medicine
- Exercise Physiology & Sports Nutrition
- Sports Psychology
- Functional Anatomy with cadaver lab time
- Ultrasound Workshop
- Sideline Emergency Workshop
- Joint injection
- Grand Rounds Presentations
- Sports Medicine Lecture Series
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Outreach education: trainers, coaches, athletes, parent groups
- Injury prevention
- Clinical correlation
Primary Specialty Experience (varies depending on specialty background)
- Primary Care Experience at MMP Portland Family Medicine
- Pediatric Experience at MMP Pediatrics
- Emergency Medicine Experience with MMC Emergency Medicine
Latest NewsView All
A Life Saved at the Farmington Fair
Franklin Community Health Network staff assist in reversing an opioid overdose on opening day.
MMC Nurses Achieve Fourth Consecutive ANCC Magnet Recognition®
The recognition by the American Nurses Credentialing Center is considered the gold standard for nursing quality.
Hannaford donates $350,000 to MaineHealth in support of Food As Medicine program
Funding will increase access to nutritious food for under-resourced individuals with chronic health conditions in Franklin County. Donation part of overall $1.5 million commitment through new “Eat Well, Be Well – A Path to Better Health” initiative.
Drive-through Flu and COVID-19 Booster Clinics Coming To Memorial Hospital
Drive thru vaccine clinics are open to the public at Memorial Hospital starting at the end of September with seasonal flu vaccines and the new bivalent COVID-19 booster available.