BBCH Family Game Night
Friday, October 23rd, 2020
Join us for an evening of games, from the comfort of your couch! BBCH Family Game Night is as simple as it sounds:
- Play some games...board games, video games, card games, etc.
- As a family...or with friends, your neighborhood, or your co-workers.
- Ask everyone you know to support BBCH as you play!
How to play:
- Register your family! Sign up at Extra-life.org and follow the instructions below to join our team - Team BBCH - to receive local emails, ideas, and info. In just a couple minutes you'll build your own Extra Life participant page that you can personalize and share. And don't forget to choose to play in support of The Barbara Bush Children's Hospital!
- Fundraise #ForTheKids at BBCH! Invite your friends and family to support your efforts by donating. Share your fundraising page on social media, via email, text - however you can!
- Game on! We hope that the games you play will be all the more fun - because your gaming will help heal kids at BBCH!
Tell me more about BBCH Family Game Night!
BBCH Family Game Night will take place as part of Extra Life. Extra Life unites thousands of players around the world to game in support of their local CMN Hospital (hint: yours is BBCH). Simply register (see instructions below), commit to playing games to help kids at BBCH, and ask your friends and family to support your fundraising effort. The official BBCH Family Game Night will take place on Friday, October 23rd, but if you can’t join us then it’s not game over: choose an alternate date that works for you!
- Visit www.extra-life.org and click the green "Sign Up" button near the top right of the page.
- Enter your information, and
- To make sure you join us on Team BBCH, in the "Choose your Role" box, click "Join a Team" and search for Team BBCH.
- We hope you'll also choose to support "The Barbara Bush Children's Hospital" (make sure you include the "The" in our name) when you select a CMN Hospital to play for; donations will benefit the CMN Hospital you choose.
Anything! Board games, video games, card games, lawn games, party games… any and all of the above! Play in-person or online using Zoom or a gaming platform. As long as you’re having fun, you can’t lose!
100% of the funds raised by BBCH Family Game Night- and all Extra Life gaming for BBCH- stay local and directly benefit The Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital. Any contribution, big or small, helps local kids. And it all adds up; since 2012, Extra Life players have raised over $354,553 to support BBCH!