Pharmacy Services at Maine Medical Center
The Pharmacy at Maine Medical Center is open 24 hours a day, every day, for the convenience of our community. Pharmacists are available around the clock to review new and existing medications with patients and families. If you have been admitted to the hospital, you can leave our Bramhall Campus with your first prescription filled, day or night. We accept most insurance plans, offer medication payment assistance programs to qualified patients, and feature some discounted generic medications for only $4.
The Pharmacy at Maine Medical Center offers:
- Direct access to your care team and medication history
- Private consultation areas
- Easily check the status of your prescription and request refills online using our free patient portal, MyChart
- Free shipping to any location in Maine and New Hampshire
- Limited over the counter medications such as, Tylenol, Ibuprofen, and Aspirin
- You have the right to request a coverage determination from your Medicare drug plan if you disagree with information provided by the pharmacy. Learn more.
Location: Ground Floor, Coulombe Family Tower, 22 Bramhall Street, Portland, ME 04102 — View a Bramhall Campus Map