Apply and Contact
- Applications are due on May 1st each year. Residency starts on October 1st each year.
- All non-US citizens are required to have proper visas allowing for completion of the full, one-year residency program. Maine Medical Center cannot sponsor visas.
- Applicants must be eligible to graduate or has graduated from an accredited ACNP/ACACNP or PA program
The following documents are required for application:
- General application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of intent
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts are required upon completion of graduate program and prior to starting residency.
- If you are a current student, please send a copy of your transcript that reflects your most recent student status.
Please email supporting documentation to:
Angela Leclerc, MSPA, PA-C
MaineHealth values diversity in different racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds as well as age, gender identity, disability and years of experience in the health care field.