Healthy Paybacks Reimbursement
MaineHealth WOW! wants to help you explore new and different ways to get excited about movement, to thrive, and to nourish outside the office. All MaineHealth employees are eligible for Healthy Paybacks, which puts dollars back in your pocket for participating in health and wellness activities. This is a taxable benefit.
- You are eligible for up to $100 reimbursement per payback session for participating in qualified wellness programs. To view a full list of eligible reimbursements, please open the electronic submission form.
- To experience a quick return on your wellness activities engagement, be sure to submit reimbursement forms at anytime throughout the Healthy Payback period. Your reimbursement will be applied to your paycheck within one month after submission.
Payback Periods – activities and payment must be conducted in the six month period below:
- Payback Period One - 1/1 - 6/30 (submission due by 6/30)
- Payback Period Two - 7/1 - 12/31 (submission due by 12/31)
What activities are eligible for Healthy Paybacks?
- Community Supported Agriculture shares (any item except alcohol)
- Health education classes or health coaching (healthy cooking, healthy sleep, chronic condition, health coaching, etc.)
- Fitness classes or gym membership (includes classes such as cycling, yoga, kickboxing, etc.).
- Recreational sports teams (e.g. soccer, softball, bowling leagues, etc.)
- Online fitness memberships (e.g. Beach Body, Peloton, mobile applications)
- Stress Free Now and Go! To Sleep online programs offered by the Cleveland Clinic
- Mindfulness and stress reduction mobile applications
- Weight Watchers
- Online Weight Management Programs
A full list of eligible reimbursements are featured on the electronic submission form. View additional discounts with local businesses on PerkSpot.