Leading by Example
Western Maine Health Senior Leadership Team
The Western Maine Health Senior Leadership Team is committed to ensuring excellent patient care and to improving the health and wellbeing of our community.
- Andrea Patstone, President
- John W. Cox, CPA - Regional Chief Financial Officer
- Margaret Burns, RN, PhD - Chief Nursing Officer
- Gregory Hardy, MD - Chief Medical Officer
- Alison Newton, RN, - Senior Director, Quality and Safety
- Roberta Metivier, Senior Director, Human Resources
- Abbie Graiver, Director of Development, Marketing, Community Relations and Physician Recruitment
Latest NewsView All
Stephens Memorial Hospital Receives 5 Star Patient Experience Rating
Stephens Memorial Hospital was one of 266 hospitals, or 8 percent, in the nation who received a perfect five-star rating on the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Hospital Compare website.PBMC, WCGH and Belfast Public Health Nursing combine to offer 40 flu clinics.
Credit rating agencies reaffirm strength of MaineHealth
Two credit rating agencies continued to give northern New England’s largest health system high marks for its financial strength even though the COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant financial impact.
MaineHealth Receives Over $800,000 in Federal Funding for Telehealth Program
FCC awarded MaineHealth for costs associated with rapidly expanding the health system’s telehealth infrastructure and technology in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
MaineHealth establishes safety protocols and sets priorities for bringing back some services amid COVID-19
Universal masking, screening and testing protocols are already in place as the health care system brings back surgeries and other procedures for those patients for whom waiting could have medical consequences.