Leading by Example
Western Maine Health Senior Leadership Team
The Western Maine Health Senior Leadership Team is committed to ensuring excellent patient care and to improving the health and wellbeing of our community.
- Andrea Patstone, President
- Christine Baran - Regional Chief Information Officer
- Margaret Burns, RN, PhD - Chief Nursing Officer
- John W. Cox, CPA - Chief Financial Officer
- Abbie Graiver – Director, Development, Marketing, and Community Relations
- Tim Ingram - Senior Director, Operations and Ancillary Services
- Ryan Knapp, MD - Chief Medical Officer
- Alison Newton, RN - Senior Director, Quality and Safety
- Bonnie Roth - Senior Director, Practice Operations
Latest NewsView All
Stephens Memorial Hospital Recovery Efforts Continue
Recovery efforts at Stephens Memorial Hospital continue after an incident last Friday resulted in a total hospital evacuation.
MaineHealth to Require Care Team COVID-19 Vaccinations as Condition of Employment
As MaineHealth seeks to limit the spread of COVID-19, vaccination will be a requirement for employment, with very few exceptions, as of Oct. 1, 2021.
MaineHealth makes significant workforce investment, raising wages for its care team members starting Aug. 8
In addition to a base wage increase for nearly all employees, the minimum pay rate across the health system will rise from $14 to $17 an hour, and market adjustments will be made for hard-to-fill roles.
Dr. Ryan Knapp Appointed Chief Medical Officer of Stephens Memorial Hospital
Andrea Patstone, President of Stephens Memorial Hospital, is pleased to announce the appointment of Ryan Knapp MD, as Chief Medical Officer (CMO).