Leading by Example
Western Maine Health Senior Leadership Team
The Western Maine Health Senior Leadership Team is committed to ensuring excellent patient care and to improving the health and wellbeing of our community.
- Andrea Patstone, President
- John W. Cox, CPA - Regional Chief Financial Officer
- Margaret Burns, RN, PhD - Chief Nursing Officer
- Gregory Hardy, MD - Chief Medical Officer
- Alison Newton, RN, - Senior Director, Quality and Safety
- Roberta Metivier, Senior Director, Human Resources
- Abbie Graiver, Director of Development, Marketing, Community Relations and Physician Recruitment
Latest NewsView All
Stephens Memorial Hospital Reveals Name of New Medical Office Building
The new medical office building located on the campus of Stephens Memorial Hospital in Norway and will be named the Bob & Sandy Bahre Health Center.
MaineHealth Earns 2020 CHIME Digital Health Most Wired Recognition
The CHIME Digital Health Most Wired program conducts an annual survey to assess how effectively healthcare organizations apply core and advanced technologies into their clinical and business programs to improve health and care in their communities.
Stephens Memorial Hospital Receives 5 Star Patient Experience Rating
Stephens Memorial Hospital was one of 266 hospitals, or 8 percent, in the nation who received a perfect five-star rating on the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Hospital Compare website.PBMC, WCGH and Belfast Public Health Nursing combine to offer 40 flu clinics.
Credit rating agencies reaffirm strength of MaineHealth
Two credit rating agencies continued to give northern New England’s largest health system high marks for its financial strength even though the COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant financial impact.