Leading by Example
Western Maine Health Senior Leadership Team
The Western Maine Health Senior Leadership Team is committed to ensuring excellent patient care and to improving the health and wellbeing of our community.
- Andrea Patstone, President
- John W. Cox, CPA - Regional Chief Financial Officer
- Margaret Burns, RN, PhD - Chief Nursing Officer
- Gregory Hardy, MD - Chief Medical Officer
- Alison Newton, RN - Senior Director, Quality and Safety
- Roberta Metivier - Senior Director, Human Resources
- Abbie Graiver – Director, Development, Marketing, Community Relations and Physician Recruitment
- Christine Baran - Regional Chief Information Officer
- Tim Ingram - Senior Director, Operations and Ancillary Services
- Bonnie Roth - Senior Director, Practice Operations
Latest NewsView All
Stephens Memorial Hospital Administers First Doses of COVID-19 Vaccine to Front-line Caregivers
Immediately after the arrival of the Moderna vaccine, Stephens Memorial Hospital (SMH) began inoculating team members who provide direct care to patients infected with the coronavirus.
MaineHealth Administers First Doses of COVID-19 Vaccine to Front-line Caregivers
Hours after the arrival of the Pfizer vaccine at its hospitals, MaineHealth began inoculating team members who provide direct care to patients infected with the novel coronavirus.
MaineHealth Establishes Plan for Inoculating Front-line Care Givers Following State Plan for Distribution of COVID-19 Vaccines
The health system expects to be able to vaccinate all its front-line care team members following the delivery of a second allotment that is expected to include both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.
Four MaineHealth Hospitals Earn 2020 Leapfrog Top Rural Hospital Award
The national award recognizes LincolnHealth, Pen Bay Medical Center, Waldo County General Hospital and Stephens Memorial Hospital for outstanding quality and safety.