Leading by Example
Western Maine Health Senior Leadership Team
The Western Maine Health senior leadership team is committed to ensuring excellent patient care and to improving the health and well-being of our community.
- Andrea Patstone, President
- Christine Baran - Regional Chief Information Officer
- Mary Beth Difilippo, RN, DNP - Chief Nursing Director
- Debbie Gould - Chief Financial Officer
- Abbie Graiver – Director, Development, Marketing, and Community Relations
- Tim Ingram - Senior Director, Operations and Ancillary Services
- Ryan Knapp, MD - Chief Medical Officer
- Alison Newton, RN - Senior Director, Quality and Safety
- Bonnie Roth - Senior Director, Practice Operations
Latest NewsView All
MaineHealth Awarded $1.2 Million Federal Grant for Statewide Overdose Prevention
Project DHARMA is a collaboration between MaineHealth and several other organizations across the state to prevent overdoses and infections through harm reduction programs.
Stephens Memorial Hospital to Host Access to Care Open House on June 29th
Stephens Memorial Hospital will hold an open house to celebrate MaineHealth’s Access to Care program, which for 20 years has connected our community’s most vulnerable populations to affordable health insurance and free and low cost health care and medications.
Emotional Message by MMC ICU Nurses Earns MaineHealth Videographer a Regional Emmy® Award
Videographer Charlie Berg won in the category of health/medical-short form content for the story entitled, ‘Inside View of Maine Medical Center ICU Nurses Caring for Unvaccinated COVID-19 Patients.’
Federal arbitrator in Indiana rules against Anthem practices that are similar to insurer’s disputed approach in Maine
The problems that led MaineHealth to remove its flagship hospital from the Anthem network starting in 2023 have created controversy across the country.