Leading by Example
Western Maine Health Senior Leadership Team
The Western Maine Health Senior Leadership Team is committed to ensuring excellent patient care and to improving the health and wellbeing of our community.
- Andrea Patstone, President
- Christine Baran - Regional Chief Information Officer
- Margaret Burns, RN, PhD - Chief Nursing Officer
- John W. Cox, CPA - Chief Financial Officer
- Abbie Graiver – Director, Development, Marketing, and Community Relations
- Tim Ingram - Senior Director, Operations and Ancillary Services
- Ryan Knapp, MD - Chief Medical Officer
- Alison Newton, RN - Senior Director, Quality and Safety
- Bonnie Roth - Senior Director, Practice Operations
Latest NewsView All
MaineHealth reminds community: ED, Walk-In Centers and Clinics do not perform confirmatory COVID-19 tests
Community members who test positive for COVID-19 with at-home tests should follow CDC guidelines for isolation and should not come to the emergency department, urgent care or walk-in clinics for confirmatory testing.
MaineHealth Innovation Announces First Recipients of its $100,000 Bonfire Fund
Two groups of MaineHealth care team members will split the inaugural fund to advance their innovations: A robotic clot retriever and a portable negative pressure isolation tent
MaineHealth Providers Stretched to the Limit by Surging COVID-19 Hospitalizations
As the Delta variant spreads through the ranks of the unvaccinated, the region’s largest health care system says its hospitals are full, and patients can expect long waits for inpatient care and even clinic-based services.