Registration Open for 10th Annual Let's Go! National Obesity Conference
June 29, 2021
Please join us on September 23 & 24 for Behavioral Health and Obesity: Healing Mind and Body
Join Let’s Go! and leading national and local experts this fall to explore the link between mental health and obesity. Expand your clinical knowledge, learn current best practice and hear about programs to support patients.
We have an exciting lineup of speakers including:
- John Ratey, MD | Harvard Medical School
- Uma Naidoo, MD | Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- David Sarwer, PhD | Temple University
- Rebecca Puhl, PhD | Rudd Center, University of Connecticut
- Fatima Cody Stanford, MD, MPH | Massachusetts General Hospital
- Melissa Santos, PhD | Connecticut Children's
- Kristelle Lavallee, MA | Boston Children's Hospital
- Merrill Littleberry, LCSW | Tri-S Counseling and Education .. and many more local experts from across the state.
Virtual Event Platform