Mission | Values
At MaineHealth Care at Home, our mission is "helping people to be as healthy and independent, as possible, at home and in the community."
The MaineHealth Care at Home Promise
MaineHealth Care At Home makes the following pledge to the communities it serves:
- Continue to provide locally based, expert care with trusted nurses, therapists, social workers and home health aides.
- Advance leading-edge technologies to support the needs of patients challenged with chronic and serious illnesses.
- Maintain strong nonprofit mission and commitment to community.
- Partner with healthcare leaders to develop programs that help patients stay independent and in the comfort of their home and community.
We're part of the MaineHealth family of healthcare providers
MaineHealth is an integrated healthcare system of leading, high-quality providers and other healthcare organizations working together so our communities are the healthiest in America.
Ranked among the nation's top 100 integrated delivery networks, MaineHealth includes the following organizations:
- Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
- Franklin Community Health Network
- Maine Behavioral Healthcare
- MaineHealth Care at Home
- Maine Medical Center
- Maine Medical Partners
- Memorial Hospital
- NorDx Labs
- Pen Bay Medical Center
- Southern Maine Healthcare
- Spring Harbor Hospital
- Waldo County General Hospital
- Western Maine Health