Apply and Contact
- MMC supports one surgical fellowship position annually.
- Applicants must complete three years of general surgery residency training.
- Applicants must apply through Surgical Critical Care and Acute Care Surgery Fellowship Application Service (SAFAS). The match will be determined by the NRMP process. Fellows will commence their one-year program the following August.
- Visit SAFAS for more information regarding deadlines for applying, NRMP registration and Match day.
- Maine Medical Center can only sponsor J visas.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement
- USMLE transcript
- ABSITE transcript
- 3 letters of recommendation
Applications for the 2022-2023 interview season will be reviewed in May with invitations sent in June for the following interview dates:
- July 19, 2022
- July 20, 2022
- August 9, 2022
- August 10, 2022
All interviews will be held virtually via Thalamus.