BBCH Specialty License Plate
The wait is over! The signatures collected; legislation passed. As of October 1st, 2018, The Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital at Maine Medical Center has its very own license plate celebrating the children, families, and staff at Maine’s only full-service children’s hospital.
The plate is now available to purchase statewide at every local Motor Vehicle Branch Office and select Town Offices in Maine.
The plate costs $20 to purchase and $15 to renew each year. BBCH will receive $10 from every plate sold and $10 from every annual renewal fee.
Help us achieve our goal of getting 20,000 BBCH plates on Maine roads within five years. This would mean $200,000+ of additional funds each year to benefit our patients and families…for generations to come! You can help by purchasing a plate and encouraging your friends and family to do the same!
Some examples of how community donations will be used to enhance patient care at Maine’s only full-service children’s hospital.
- Angel Two Ambulance
- Child Life Program support
- Cystic Fibrosis Boot Camp and FitBits
- Child Car Seat Safety Program
- Safe Sleep Program Inpatient Refrigerators
- Neonatal Care Unit incubators
- Vermont Oxford Network – premature infant collaborative
- Public Service Announcements
- Pediatric Cardiac Services
- Maine Children’s Cancer Program
- Infant Urological Surgery Instruments
- Pediatric MRI Equipment
- Family Care Navigation Program
- & much more
Questions? Contact Matt Parks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-662-6111.