Let’s Go! provides a variety of training opportunities for practice teams. We’ll train your entire team on the Small Steps program to help your patients prevent and manage obesity by focusing on healthy habits. Please contact us to discuss in-person training. For more information, view this virtual training on the Small Steps program, which is geared to all staff.
9th Annual Let’s Go! National Obesity Conference – Obesity: Making The Connection To Cancer
Learn about the latest evidence of the impact of obesity and cancer on patients. Presentations include a focus on the relationship of diet and physical activity on these diseases, and programs and resources to support patients in clinical and community settings.
- Obesity and Cancer: Understanding the Connection, Speaker: Jennifer Ligibel, MD - Vimeo Presentation - PDF Presentation
- Obesity-related Cancers: The Impact on Society, Speaker: Sara L. Huston, PhD - Vimeo Presentation - PDF Presentation
- Screening and Treatment for Patients with Obesity and Cancer, Speaker: Leslie Bradford, MD - Vimeo Presentation - PDF Presentation
- Oncology Nutrition: The Continuum of Care, Speaker: Pam Perkins, RD, LD - PDF Presentation
- Evidence-Based Health Intervention Programs, Speakers: Meagan Hamblett, Casey Clark Kelley, Catie Reed, YMCA - PDF Presentation 1 - PDF Presentation 2
- Hunger and Health, Speakers: Kristen Miale, MBA, Courtney Kennedy, MEd, Good Shepherd Food Bank - PDF Presentation
- American Cancer Society & American Cancer Society Action Network - PDF Presentation
- Diet-Associated Cancer Burden: Opportunities for Nutrition Policy Interventions, Speaker: Fang Fang Zhang, MD, PhD - Vimeo Presentation - PDF Presentation
- Healthy Movement for Cancer Prevention and Treatment, Speaker: Justin C. Brown, PhD - Vimeo Presentation - PDF Presentation
- Prevention to Survivorship: Where Do We Go From Here?, Speaker: Colleen Doyle, MS, RD - Vimeo Presentation - PDF Presentation
We offer webinars to help providers learn about the prevention, management and treatment of obesity.