The February rescreening period is February 1 - 28!
To check your Rewards status, login to your WebMD account and click "Check Rewards Status". (It is not necessary for you to retake the Health Assessment during the February rescreening period.)
2013 - 2014 Tobacco screening and re-screening
1. View the Tobacco Screening Locations to find a location near you.
2. Bring your completed Tobacco Screening Form with you.
- If you would like to avoid the $1,200 tobacco fee completely in 2014, you have until December 20, 2013 to screen or re-screen for tobacco use. If you tested negative during the 2013 Rewards period, there is nothing further you need to do.
- Employees who are charged the tobacco fee in January will have only ONE rescreening opportunity in February 2014. If you do not test negative for tobacco at that time, you will be charged the fee for the remainder of 2014.
- Tobacco screenings must be done at designated NorDx Tobacco Screening Locations.
Providing a false urine sample is considered a violation of the Ethics Policy and is subject to disciplinary action. In addition, violators will have their prior test result invalidated and will be required to pay all tobacco use fees that they should have incurred for failing to have a negative test.
- For help with anything on the WebMD site, call 888-258-4338 Monday- Friday, 8:30 am – 8 pm. They can help you with your username & password, registering, how to find your results and more. Translation services are available.
- For general program questions, check our Frequently Asked Questions first to find an answer right away! If your question isn’t there, email email@example.com or call 866-969-6090 Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Other important information: