Western Maine Pediatrics
Patient-Centered Medical Home
Western Maine Pediatrics is a Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home - which means our focus is on YOU.
We offer easy access to healthcare:
- Staff can be reached around the clock
- You can get in touch with us by phone or MyChart
- Same day appointments are available
- Extended office hours
- We learn about your child’s health
- We listen to you about what’s important
- We talk about your child’s health care choices with you and your child
- We help you understand your child’s health conditions
- We offer you tools to help you take care of your child
We organize health care:
- We help with specialist appointments
- We talk to others involved in your child’s care
- We share test results with you
Our practice would like to be available when you need us. We are now open on Saturday mornings from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. We will do our best to schedule an appointment for your child that works best for you and your family.
After Hours Availability
Western Maine Pediatrics provides after hours triage services through Sirona. Parents/patients may call the office phone number (207)743-8766 to be directly connected to our on call triage service when the office is closed. Sirona has direct access to our on-call physician, should a physician need to be consulted.
|Give you time to ask questions and answer them in a way that you can understand.
||Bring a list of medications and any other self management tool (ie: peak flow meters) with you to all routine appointments.
|Make sure you know and understand all your choices for care.
||Ask us questions.
|Help you choose what care is best for your child.
||Let us know if you are receiving care from another doctor.
|Ask for your feedback on the care we are providing you.
||Speak openly of any concerns you may have about the care your child receives.
|Discuss with you any special testing or treatment your child may need.
||Be honest with us so you can have the best care possible.
Western Maine Pediatrics takes pride in delivering top quality healthcare in a courteous and professional manner. If you would like to discuss your families healthcare experience with us, please call our Office Manager, Karen Gurney at 743-8766 or 1-800-773-8766.