Family Birthplace at Stephens Memorial Hospital
A Prenatal Hospital Orientation Visit
We know how planning your baby’s birth is exciting and important.
To support you in your planning, all mother’s meet with our Perinatal Educator in The Family Birthplace between 22 to 26 weeks of pregnancy.
During the visit we will:
- discuss your wishes and options for delivery and make a birth plan,
- review your health record to ensure everything is accurate,
- take care of preregistration paperwork,
- go over helpful informational materials and our policies, and
- allow you plenty of opportunity to ask questions.
There will be time to show you The Family Birthplace environment and explain the equipment we use in the labor process.
We will also talk about our classes and you will be able to sign up for any you may be interested in.
Location: The Family Birthplace at Stephens Memorial
Dates & Times: Appointments are initially scheduled through Western Maine OB/GYN
Return to the Family Birthplace Homepage