LincolnHealth – St. Andrews Campus Auxiliary Mission
Through voluntary service, both direct and in fund raising activities, the Auxiliary assists LincolnHealth – St. Andrews Campus & Healthcare Center in providing excellent care throughout life with respect, dignity and compassion.
Membership is open to all people who are interested in St. Andrews and the purpose and mission of the organization. St. Andrews Auxiliary is comprised of roughly 200 volunteers who donate approximately 7,500 hours annually.
The Auxiliary, created in 1952, operates the LincolnHealth – St. Andrews Campus Thrift Shop, which allows it to give generouslly to the hospital and other St. Andrews entities each year.
Each spring, the Auxiliary hosts an awards luncheon to honor its many volunteers. The Annual Meeting of the Auxiliary is held in October. Annual reports are given and a financial gift is presented to St. Andrews.
To the staff and employees, Christmas means a delicious home-cooked luncheon provided by Auxiliary elves. In addition to these annual projects, Auxiliary smiles can be seen on campus throughout the year wherever help is needed!
Auxiliary members also provide:
* Hospital Support
* Gregory Wing Support
* Filing and office assistance
* Student scholarships and loans
* Clinic assistance
* Social activities for hospital staff and community
* Bulk mailings
* Membership - and as always - Respond to Hospital Requests
LincolnHealth – St. Andrews Campus Auxiliary, an invaluable part of our community, takes pride in living up to its motto: "We Care, We Share, We find Time to Spare."
For more information about volunteer opportunities, please call Connie Bright, LincolnHealth Director of Volunteer Services, at 563-4508.
The Auxiliary is always looking for more volunteers and would welcome new members who have a few extra hours a week to spend helping others.