Case management for adults, also called Community Integration, is a MaineCare funded support service designed to improve the quality of life for individuals who have behavioral health or special developmental needs. Case managers determine the person’s strengths and needs and then help identify and access resources and services to promote independence and integration in the community.
We work with our clients to develop treatment plans that meet the goals they identify, and then develop action steps with them to assist in achieving their goals. Our full range of services are tailored to each individual’s needs and include mobile outreach, client advocacy, maintenance of basic living needs, assessment of benefits, and linking and monitoring services.
We can help adults thrive at home, at work and in their communities by:
- Connecting with natural supports and community resources.
- Helping navigate the systems of behavioral and medical care.
- Coordinating services and streamlining communication between multiple providers.
- Developing and monitoring individualized service plans.
||Our Recovery Philosophy
Recovery is a process, beginning with diagnosis and eventually moving into successful management of your illness. Successful recovery involves learning the skills and the treatments available, empowering yourself through the support of peers and family members, and finally moving to a point where you take action to improve your health and wellness and strive to reach your full potential.
||Are you or a loved one overwhelmed by the social service system? Not sure where to turn for help or services?
- Are you or a loved one struggling at home, at work or in the community?
- Are you worried about your or a loved one’s behavior and moods?
- Do you or a loved one have difficulty getting along with others?
- Have you or a loved one experienced a traumatic event?
We can help locate and coordinate services to support you, a loved one and family members.
Maine Behavioral Healthcare is a leading provider of case management services, in addition to offering a full range of counseling and other mental health and substance abuse treatment services.
Case management is offered at our locations in Belfast, Biddeford, Brunswick, Damariscotta, Kittery, Portland, Rockland, Springvale and Westbrook.