|MAINE MEDICAL CENTER LIBRARY
Databases and Catalog
Databases: The Library has several databases for use on-site, and by patrons with remote access privileges.
Our databases include:
- AccessMedicine: More than 60 medical titles, assessment tools, images and other medical resources.
- CINAHL: The premier Nursing and Allied Health database.
- Clinical Evidence: An evidence-based clinical decision making tool from BMJ.
- Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews: Evidence-based systematic reviews.
- Drug Facts & Comparisons: An unbiased drug database updated daily.
- Dynamed: A point-of-care reference resource.
- Epocrates: A popular mobile, point-of-care drug and clinical information resource available for all major devices. E
- ssential Evidence Plus: A point-of-care database featuring decision support tools from various evidence-based sources.
- MDConsult: A family of electronic information resources for clinical needs.
- Micromedex: Clinical knowledge content and drug database.
- Natural Medicines: Evidence-based, clinical information on natural medicines.
- Natural Standard: Evidence-based information about complementary and alternative therapies.
- Nursing Consult: Quick access to multiple nursing resources.
- Ovid Medline: The premier database of biomedical sciences.
- Procedures Consult: Evidence-based procedure reference tool from Elsevier.
- PsycINFO: Database of psychological and behavioral sciences.
- SPORTDiscus: Comprehensive coverage of sports and fitness related disciplines.
- UptoDate: A point-of-care database of clinical review articles.
- VisualDX: A database of medical images for differential diagnosis.
Catalog: The Library's catalog, EOS, is available to everyone and contains the holdings of the Maine Medical Center Library, and the Archives.